Siser EasyWeed Stretch
Manufactured with movement in mind, the EasyWeed Stretch serves as the thinnest and most flexible of all Siser heat transfer vinyl. Its pliable composition and ultra-matte finish makes it the perfect match for creating crisp-looking performance wear guaranteed to impress. Produce sleek and fun apparel for sports teams, athletes and other activity-heavy organizations!
Ideal for Silhouette Cameo cutters and desktop setups, the EasyWeed Stretch HTV sheets make cutting left chest and smaller nape designs easier than ever. Perfect for creating accent colors when layering with other HTV products.
- Compatible with all personal hobby and craft vinyl cutters (Silhouette Cameo, Cricut, etc.)
- CPSIA Certified as safe for use on children’s garments and accessories
- Compatible with cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, lyrcra/spandex and leather
- Works great with other Siser products and can be used for multi-color layering vinyl applications
- Polyurethane composition on a pressure-sensitive carrier (cannot be re-adhered to carrier backing once vinyl has been pulled away)
- 3.3 mil thickness with true ultra-matte finish
- Recommended for use with a 45-degree blade
- Can be stored in a dark/dry/cool area for up to 1 year (best results)
- Intended for use with a vinyl cutter – do not attempt to print on vinyl
- For best washing results, run garments through washer inside out and hang dry
- Cut design in reverse and weed away outside vinyl material, leaving only your transfer on the clear liner.
- Preheat garment at 320F for about 3-5 seconds.
- Press vinyl transfer to the garment at 320F for 10-15 seconds using medium/firm pressure.
- If layering: Transfer first layers with just 2-5 second press time.
- Press final color layer for 10-15 seconds.
- Peel the clear liner away while the transfer is hot or cold.
Compatible Fabrics: 100% cotton 100% polyester Cotton/polyester blends Lycra/spandex Leather
- Machine wash inside-out warm with mild detergent
- Dry at normal setting
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not dry clean